Blackout Sheer Sunscreen Shades 30% Polyester and 70% PVC Zebra Shades Sunscreen Fabric
Zebra shades also called zebra blinds, sheer shades, and duo shades. It is the newest used window coverings in our daily lives. But the common zebra blinds fabric material is 100% polyester. When 100% Polyester zebra shades are used in bathrooms and kitchens, there will be a lot of oily fume and dirt. As a result, it is not easy to clean, the only thing we can do is to replace it. So after our long-term research and development and testing, we use sunscreen fabrics as the raw material of zebra shades for these spaces. We named it as zebra shades sunscreen fabric.
So as the zebra shades sunscreen fabric, what are its pros and cons?
- First of all, this sheer shades fabric is fireproof and waterproof. Therefore, it can be used in humid, flammable spaces. In short, this not only enables the zebra shades to be used for a long time but also protects the safety of the family.
- Secondly, zebra blinds sunscreen fabric is designed and custom-made to match the unique interior design style or home decor project. Therefore, it’s the best zebra fabric for residential and commercial space that requires the decor design style and safety.
- In addition, it can be used in various decoration styles, whether it is European style or American style, it can form a unified and matching style with other interior elements.
What is the difference between this fabric and other zebra blinds fabrics?
The mesh part of this zebra blinds fabric is woven from a single polyester coated PVC yarn. Most importantly, this also reduces the overall weight of the fabric. Moreover, this zebra sheer fabric can be used for larger windows and making zebra blinds easier to operate manually or electrically.
Below is a detailed photo of the mesh area of zebra shades sunscreen blinds fabric:
The quality systems of UNITEC:
What we inspect before loading?
- Quantity: We check the quantity of the whole order and do a random inspection of the quantity of the rolls.
- Packing: We check whether the packaging is intact or not.
- Labels: We check whether the labels are intact or not.
- Measurement and function: We measure the width, quantity of the roll, and so on.
- Color: We use the spectrometer to check the colors.
- Blackout performance: We use the strong light to test the blackout performance.
- Flatness: We check the flatness of the fabrics on the long table.
- Skew and cupping/curling: We make a finished blind to test the skew and cupping performance.
Roll Length: 30m/roll
Packing: Polybag and Carton Tube
Port of Loading: Shanghai, China.
20′ft container volume: Approx 270 Rolls.
40′ft container volume: Approx 590 Rolls.
Customized labels and logos are available.
MOQ: 1 roll (If in stock), 500M each color and width (if no stock)
Delivery time: 1-2 days (if in stock), 25 days for bulk production
Payment Term: We offer a flexible payment term.
Quality Guarantee Period: 10 Years
Q: How to get a sample? How long can I get the samples?
A: We supply free A4 samples and the customer pays for the postage. Usually for 4-7 days.
Q: What are the shipping options?
A: Sea, Airfreight, Train to European countries.
Q: When will I receive my order?
A: It depends on your shipping method, The goods can be ready for 1-2 days (if in stock), and 25 days for bulk production.
Q: What do I do if I have the claim?
A: If there is a product quality problem, Our sales manager, customer support department, quality control department, and production department will serve you together. You will get a confirmation response within 12 hours; Within 24 hours, you will receive our investigation report; You will get a solution within 48 hours; Within 72 hours, you will see the results of our execution.
Q: How do I contact your company if my question isn’t answered here?
A: All UNITEC Team can help you with different issues: Please see the details below:
Sales@unitectex.com (Business Inquiry & Sales Department),
Production@unitecblinds.com (Production Department),
QC@unitecblinds.com (Quality Control Department),
Customersupport@unitectex.com (Customer Support Department),
firstname.lastname@example.org (General information processing Department)
Q: Where are you located?
A: Our head office is located in Shanghai, China, and our factory is located in Huzhou city, Zhejiang Province, China.
Q: Are the OEM and ODM accepted?
A: Yes, we accept OEM and ODM.
Q: Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A: UNITEC is a leading manufacturer of roller blinds fabrics, vertical blinds fabrics, sunscreen blinds fabrics, zebra blinds fabrics, Curtains Fabric, Zip track Blinds Fabric, and Pearl Soft Backlit Fabric since 2002. Welcome to visit our factory anytime.
Sales Representative: Annie Wong